Parking at the RAI complex is easy and affordable. Our multi-storey car park is easily accessible thanks to its location next to the A10 highway, exit 9 (Amsterdam Rivierenbuurt) and has 3,200 parking spaces. During large-scale events, the outside areas also become available, which expands parking capacity to 5,000 parking spaces. Are you going to spend a day in Amsterdam or do you have an appointment in the city? Park in one of our garages and travel onwards from RAI Amsterdam by tram, metro, bus, train, bike or on foot.
- Easily accessible thanks to its location next to the A10 highway, please follow P-RAI 1-6
- Covered car park
- Mostly you park your car at a maximum of 200 metres from the entrance of your event
- Parking rate: € 5.50 per hour, max € 32.00 per day
- Online day ticket via the parking webshop: € 26.00 per day
- Remember your license plate number to pay for parking
- If you visit the theatre, Strandzuid/Zuidpool or The Traveller, please buy your parking ticket at the location.
Good to know
- Pay your parking ticket by license plate. You will not receive a ticket, the exit barrier will open automatically. You can choose for a receipt.
- The main entrance of the parking garages is P1/2/3, follow P – RAI 1-6
- The regular opening hours of the parking garages are from 06:00 to 24:00, this will be adjust when it is needed for the events
- The vertical clearance of the P1/2/3/7 garages is 1.90 m, for the P4 it is 2.70 m
- Kiss&ride. You can leave our garages for free within 30 minutes
- People cannot stay on the grounds of the RAI overnight
- The RAI is not responsible for parked vehicles
- Trailers are not allowed in the parking garages
- The parking garages and car park belonging to the RAI are equipped with a parking system with automated barrier gates. An exit ticket can be purchased from the ticket machines. Simply scan the ticket to leave the car park.
Opening hours RAI parking
Enter: 06:00 – 24:00